Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 weeks in


about 3 weeks into my summer and i gotta say, I'm having a pretty fun time.

been wakeboarding with new and old friends everyday off, got a haircut I desperately needed. got a $40+ dollar tip from some cougars at the bar from a "to go" order and two glasses of wine, TWO nights in a row!! Deposited my first paycheck. Met many people i apparently live in the same neighborhood with. Have Over $500 in CASH tips:) . been cooking more awesome meals with my buddy and new roommate Charlie. Been running more, Doing my Perfect push ups and using my pull up bar. been Canoeing, hiking, scaled the dam. Been Riding my motorcycle every other day. Made Double Western Bacon Cheeseburgers. Eat on the Patio everyday. Been taking more pictures, ate bacon-wrapped Fe-lit Min-gone. Getting my Man-tan on. Making Rum and cokes or drinking beer every evening off. Watching the World Cup at work.

But yeah, most importantly having alot of fun, meeting a lot of people, and creating some good memories.

Kudos

2 comments:

  1. damn, Nunes, that sounds sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when have you had a blog?! Its so out of character...

    ReplyDelete