Tuesday, July 27, 2010

650sx madian voyage




Yesterday...was an awesome day..

well it would have been better if I had actually gotten to see my mom since it was her birthday, but don't worry i did call her twice.

first siphoned all the old Gas out of the 650sx, put in some brand new 91 octane and 12oz of Carburetor cleaner, fired her up and BAM!! she ran.. well she had been running on the bad gas, just not very well. with her all strapped up on the brand new carrier I headed over to heritage and got all my stickers i needed, then headed to the launch ramp. Launching her was a piece o' cake with my new hitch carrier. No help required, : ) . pulling the ranger out of the water was easy too, just put it in 4x4, and the tires grabbed traction no problem.

With her in the water, I Rode her over across the lake to the Public marina. Parked her on the beach and went up to my restaurant to see Charlie on his third day of work there. Charlie poured me a very generous mimosa, and then i had some pancakes and watched What I Like About You...yep it was a pretty perfect day...

Then it was back on the Ski, back to the launch ramp, Back across the lake, Back in with the Ranger to pick up the ski, 2 mins later haul up the ski, turn off 4x4, and off to shower and then to work.

Work wasn't bad. had a few needy tables but at least they tipped decent.

Not a Bad July 26th, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment